Our event participation
COSMETIC 360 is an innovation fair and it proves it once again by its organizational and anticipatory agility.
In this uncertain health context which could still limit travel next October, the organizer, Cosmetic Valley, is already opting for the transformation of the physical show into a virtual show, on October 12 and 13, 2020 (be careful, change of dates) .
Cosmetic 360 becomes e-Cosmetic 360, in order to continue to allow:
– To all our exhibitors to discuss and communicate their innovations (virtual innovation totem, innovation presentation videos, webinars & chats, etc.).
– It is up to our start-ups and project leaders to gain notoriety and to meet the partners essential to their development.
– It is up to major contractors to source innovations, thanks to the open innovation service, and making contact with innovative project leaders from all over the world.
– It is up to our qualified public to discover innovations for the sector, and anticipate future challenges.
– To our international audience to participate in the event in full.
This year, Cosmetic Contact, was done remotely, in the form of a webinar and B2B meetings
Click & exchange with the actors of the Cosmetics sector in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Do you have projects, are you looking for partners, do you want to discover start-ups, make or resume contact with speakers or other registrants?
Participate in the morning to the webinar to listen to 9 companies (including InSiliBio), start-up of Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Plan your afternoon meetings with the speakers or any other participant.
The scientific congress LIPIDS & COSMETICS took place on 29th and 30th of January 2020 in the heart of one of the most dynamic cities of France : Bordeaux !
Medipolis Nouvelle-Aquitaine is the new event dedicated to the health sector which was held the week of November 4 to 8, 2019 in Bordeaux.
The international innovation fair for the perfume-cosmetic sector :
Over 5,000 unique visitors, including 47% CEOs, R&D and marketing directors
30% foreign exhibitors
70 countries represented